CHEMAX WALL PUTTY
CHEMAX WALL PUTTY is a white cement based product with redispersible polymer and functional additives for application on interior and exterior rough plasters to give a smooth finish.
It does not require any water curing and can be very effectively applied over fresh plastered walls resulting to savings in time and cost.
Uses: CHEMAX WALL PUTTY is used on the interior and exterior wall surface and ceiling, to protect the base from water absorption, hence making the base 100% waterproof before application paint. It improves the adhesion with concrete and a smooth surface is obtained for paint with higher coverage
|Compressive Strength at 270 C at 28 days||>9.0 N/mm2|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength at 270 C at 28 days||>1.0 N/mm2|
|Setting Time||Initial > 100 Final < 490|
|Water Absorption Co-efficient (kg/m2 ,H1 /2)||< 1.0|
|Water Retentivity (%)||Water Retentivity (%)|
|Pot life of thinned material||2 to 3 hrs. (Temp. 30 c, h 65 %)|
|Dry for Recoat||6 to 8 hrs (temp. 30 c, h 65 %)|
- Do not apply the material without pre – wetting the surface for the 1st coat
- Ensure the material is mixed homogeneously with water and allowed to stand for 5-10 mins before application
- Do not sand the material vigorously with Emery Paper otherwise it will reduce the strength of the material
- Do not apply the material to fill cracks
- Though the material is non-toxic, care should be taken to avoid dust inhalation while mixing and handling